In the quest to maintain a youthful appearance as long as possible, many men and women turn to plastic surgery to meet their needs. For example, people often turn to a surgical facelift to remove facial creases and loose skin that add years to the complexion. What if we told you there was a less invasive way to turn back the clock and reclaim the youth you have lost? The Nova Volume Lift may be just the procedure you are looking for.
What is the Nova Lift?
The Nova Volume Lift or thread lift is a revolutionary procedure that lifts and smooths the skin without incisions or an extended recovery period. This procedure uses special threads that are placed underneath the skin’s surface to supply the needed support that begins to diminish with age. These threads shore up the underlying skin layers to smooth away wrinkles and firm up loose skin.
In our younger years, collagen is naturally produced by the body to support the skin’s structure and give skin its smooth, supple appearance. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen and that underlying structure needs a little extra help to maintain its strength and firmness. The threads can replace that lost collagen and at the same time stimulate new collagen production for long-lasting, natural results.
Say Goodbye To…
Signs of aging are no match for the Nova Volume Lift. This procedure can address the following concerns:
- Drooping Brows – threads can be used to lift the brow line, refreshing the upper face and opening up the eyes
- Sagging Cheeks – threads shore up the midface, lifting and adding definition to the cheeks for a more youthful facial profile
- Nasolabial Folds – when threads are placed in the midface, we can also erase deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth, known as nasolabial folds
- Lips – Smooth away lipstick lines, fine vertical lines that appear above the upper lip, with threads carefully placed along the lip area
- Jowls – loose skin that hangs from the jawline and forms jowls can also be lifted and tightened by strategically placing threads in the lower face
- Neckline – benefits of a thread lift can also extend to the neck area, lifting skin to smooth away horizontal lines and create a smoother contour
No Scarring, Long Lasting Results
A Nova Volume Lift can address any and all of these concerns in a single outpatient procedure performed using local anesthesia. The threads are placed using a hypodermic needle, so you don’t have to worry about incisions, sutures or visible scarring after your procedure. Most patients are back to their regular activities right away and any residual bruising or swelling typically subsides within a few days after the procedure.
While the results of a Nova Volume Lift will not have quite the same effect as a traditional facelift, those with mild to moderate signs of aging will see a significant difference. The results can also last for 12-18 months before skin laxity begins to take its toll once again. At that time, another procedure can be performed to maintain your positive, youthful appearance.
The Nova Volume Lift is an effective way to achieve a more youthful look without the time and discomfort of surgery. To learn more about this procedure, contact Sapphire Advanced Aesthetics today at 952-460-1970.
Posted in: Face lift