Sapphire Advanced Aesthetics is home to Dr. Leslie Smith, a board-certified physician, and skin specialist. She is one of the top cosmetic doctors in the Minneapolis St. Paul area for expert skin treatments and body contouring. With a wide range of procedures and products, she can target a number of common skin problems including acne.
Dr. Smith will meet with you one-on-one to perform a skin analysis and determine which of our treatments are right for you. We can help you develop an on-going skincare routine to maintain your results and avoid future problems.
Types of Acne Treatment
Dr. Smith offers a wide range of acne treatments including:
- Vitalize Peel – SkinMedica’s Vitalize Peel is a powerful, non-damaging peel that uses an acidic solution to remove the outer layer of skin and stimulate the production of new skin cells. The Vitalize Peel is SkinMedica’s most popular chemical peel and is suitable for all skin types.
- Rejuvenize Peel – SkinMedica’s Rejuvenize Peel is a powerful, non-damaging peel that uses an acidic solution to remove the outer layer of skin and stimulate the production of new skin cells. The Rejuvenize Peel is SkinMedica’s deepest peel, penetrating the skin for significant results with minimal irritation.
- MicroLaserPeel – The MicroLaserPeel removes the top layer of skin, eliminating damaged cells and promoting the regeneration of new, healthy skin cells. Dr. Smith uses the MicroLaserPeel to treat acne and acne scarring, reducing redness and improving the texture of the skin.
- ProFractional – ProFractional uses a tiny laser beam to treat thousands of pinpoint areas of your skin. Instead of treating a broad area, ProFractional technology targets only a fraction of the skin. This leaves healthy skin intact and accelerates the healing process. The laser treatment also stimulates collagen production to improve skin laxity. ProFractional can also be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Combination Therapy – Dr. Smith often uses two or more therapies to deliver the best results for patients with acne and acne scarring.