Men and women throughout the ages had no options when it came to preserving their youth. No matter what our feelings are about the issue with aging skin, it will age. The effects of aging will eventually show up on your skin. But you don’t have to let the beauty of your youth fade. Thanks to new non-invasive technologies, you can hold on to and enjoy the power and beauty of your youth.
Tight skin is sexy skin. At Sapphire Advanced Aesthetics in Minneapolis, we utilize the Venus Legacy for a combination of skin rejuvenating procedures.
What is the Venus Legacy?
Venus Legacy is a non-invasive treatment use for:
- Skin tightening
- Cellulite reduction
- Improvement in wrinkles
How Does It Work?
As a hand-held device, the Venus Legacy is used to send a combination of energies below the surface of the skin. These energies heat the underlying tissue, causing a thermal reaction that stimulates the body’s natural healing response; this leads to achieving tighter skin, softening of wrinkles and reduced cellulite all while stimulating the body’s natural collagen production.
When to Consider Nonsurgical Skin Tightening?
- If you have mild to moderate loose skin on your face, neck, arms or abdomen
- If you have residual skin laxity after an operative procedure
- If you would like improvement in the quality of your skin
- If you are unable or unwilling to undergo a more invasive, surgical procedure to correct skin laxity
What Area of the Body Would You Like to Tighten?
Every person we meet with has, at least, one area of the body that they wish was more toned. Regardless of fitness level and physique, it is not uncommon for people to remain self-conscious about themselves.
With the revolutionary non-surgical technology of the Venus Legacy, we can provide our patients with the Skin Tyte Treatment, the latest in body-contouring treatments as well as skin tightening for the face, neck and body.
What is the Skin Tyte Treatment?
Skin Tyte is the latest in skin tightening and cellulite reduction technology. Skin tightening treatments are safe for all skin types and can be performed on any area of the body where an improvement in your skin’s firmness is desired. The tightening and contouring effect from these cosmetic treatments are both dramatic and long-lasting, without any downtime after the treatment.
Skin Tyte is a non-invasive body contouring treatment for the skin that results in firmer, more youthful skin. Skin Tyte delivers uniform, targeted, and deep heating to effectively coagulate soft tissue in stimulating collagen contraction and remodeling leaving the skin tighter and more firm. Most common targeted areas include the face, neck, abdomen, thighs and arms.
The benefits of the Skin Tyte treatment are:
- It is non-invasive
- There will be no surgical scars
- Target any area of the body
- Quick treatments, most tightening sessions last 30 minutes depending on the size and location of treatment area
- Tighten, tone and contour areas of the body that have not responded adequately to exercise
- Painless, no need for topical anesthetic
- Stimulates collagen production in the skin
- Tightens and smoothens skin and decreases cellulite
- Convenient in and out procedures, no downtime!
Why You Should Get Laser Skin Tightening
- A strong indicator of aging is the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whether they are on the forehead or around the mouth and eyes.
- Laser skin tightening addresses these target areas to help diminish the look of wrinkles and, therefore, shave years off of your appearance.
- A key benefit of laser skin tightening is smoother and firmer skin.
- Firm skin is an obvious sign of youth.
- Once you have laser skin tightening done, you will notice a younger more rejuvenated face.
No Recovery Time
- Anyone can receive laser skin tightening without altering their schedule too much.
- Treatment requires no downtime, aside with the actual procedure, life will go on with little interruption.
- No pain from injections or incision.
- The laser helps cool the upper skin layers while it heats and stimulates the collagen beneath.
Long Lasting Results
- You will need several treatments to achieve the results you desire.
- Every patient is different but we suggest one to two visit per year for maintenance treatments.
Schedule Your Consultation
Sapphire Advanced Aesthetics is a full-service cosmetic treatment center located in Wayzata, MN just minutes from Minneapolis. Our team is led by board-certified physician Dr. Leslie Smith.
Dr. Smith is a certified cosmetic physician trained in laser technology. We offer a broad range of services for skin and facial rejuvenation, body contouring, laser vein therapy and hair removal. We can customize a treatment plan to meet your needs.
Call today to schedule your consultation 952.460.1970
Posted in: Skin Tightening